How To Plan Your International Study
- Decide on the course you’d like to study.
- Check that you satisfy the admission requirements.
- Understand the course structure and contents.
- Applying the course by youself or through an education agency.
- Receive the Letter of Offer and sign the acceptance agreement and payment plans.
- Make an initial payment and receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Purchase Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Undertake a Medical Check.
- Lodge a Student Visa Application.
- Grant a Visa.
Further information about enrolment for International Students please do not hesitate to contact us.